We are looking forward to having candidates back in our training centre attending our courses and, in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to assure you that we are committed to keeping all visitors to our premises and our staff safe.
- Our premises have been thoroughly cleaned before reopening and are cleaned every evening with specific focus on areas of communal use such as door handles, light switches etc.
- We have set up a one-way system of movement within our premises, as there is not room to socially distance from others in our staircases.
- We have also implemented a “one in one out” system within our reception, so if there is already someone in reception when you arrive please wait outside in the covered porch area until they have left reception before you enter. If there is someone already waiting in the porch area, then please maintain the 2 metre social distance from them and wait your turn. We will endeavour to deal with everyone as quickly as we can.
- You will no longer be required to sign in and out in our Visitor’s Book as we will do this for you. Please ensure that you let us know when you leave so that we can update our daily sheet of who is on the premises to adhere to our Fire Safety Procedures.
- Our classrooms are set up to accommodate social distancing, ensuring all candidates are seated 2 metres apart and not facing each other. Windows will be kept open, weather permitting, to ventilate the rooms. Hand sanitiser is available in every room.
- We have closed our canteen to visitors, to accommodate the needs of our staff and keep them safe. Due to this, for the foreseeable future, we will no longer be providing complimentary lunch or drinks for candidates. Please bring your own lunch and drinks with you each day that you are attending a course.
- The DVSA have confirmed that they require candidates to wear face coverings during their driving tests. We have therefore taken the decision to implement our own rule that candidates for all of our courses, that involve practical driver training, must wear face coverings for the in-cab elements of the course. Our Instructors will also be wearing face coverings. Please ensure that you bring an appropriate face covering with you every day that you attend any of our practical driver training courses.
- Please do not attend your course if you have any of the following symptoms,
Call us and we will rearrange your course for another time.
If anyone arrives displaying such symptoms they will be turned away from the course. If
anyone becomes unwell during the course they will be asked to leave. If you develop symptoms within 14 days of attending one of course’s please let us know immediately so that the relevant people can be informed.