Driver Assessor and Instructor Courses
Once you have gained your driving licences a possible progression step is to become an Assessor or Instructor.
The main question we get asked about these courses are what is the difference between an Assessor and an Instructor.
- Observes driving and can find faults and areas for improvements
- Can make suggestions/recommendations for improving driving techniques
- Can write competent and effective reports
- Will have a basic understanding of how to rectify issues and give basic coaching
- Can identify driving faults
- Can identify different learning styles
- Can use different methods of instruction to rectify driving faults and improve the driving ability of learners
- Is able to design and use lesson plans
- Has an in depth knowledge and understanding of driving test requirements, Road Traffic Legislation and the Highway Code