Certificate of Professional Competence (International Road Haulage)
Duration: 3 Days + Exam Day
Managers, potential managers and operators in the road haulage sector wishing to qualify by examination for a Certificate of Professional Competence – Road Haulage Operator (International Operations).
To be able to pass Unit 6 examination set by OCR leading to the Certificate of Professional Competence required by EEC Directive for admission to the occupation of Road Haulage Operator, as implemented by the Goods Vehicle Operators (Qualifications) Regulations 1977.
- Framework of Regulations and control
- Use of Tachographs in EEC Countries
- International Transport Documentation
- Consignment Notes and Carrier’s Liability
- Vehicle construction, weights and dimensions
- Legislative and administrative provisions applicable to traffic abroad
- Restrictions on commercial vehicle circulation
- Traffic safety, accident prevention and procedure in case of an accident abroad.
- Hours and conditions of work
- Permits, Quotas and Tariffs
- Fiscal charges
- Insurance abroad
- Customs practices and formalities
- Route Planning
- Financial aspects of operation
- Mock examination
Refreshments and light buffet lunch is provided throughout the course
The following course dates are available:
|27th November 2013||enquire now >>|