Apprenticeships & NVQs
Level 2 QCF Certificate in Traffic Office (Traffic Clerk)
Duration: Approx 6 months.
Any qualified person in work roles where they work in a logistics company in the role of traffic clerk.
To be able to carry out general Traffic Office duties such as answering the telephone, issuing and collecting vehicle keys and routes, electronic and paper based filing of information and using computers as required for route scheduling or fuel usage information.
The candidate is required to complete the mandatory units:
- Health, Safety and Security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Routing and scheduling of loads
- Identify suitable collection or delivery points
- Release vehicles for daily tasks
- Monitor vehicle movements
- Post journey reports and checks
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Make an effective contribution to a business in the logistics sector
Please contact us for details of available dates