Apprenticeships & NVQs
Level 3 QCF Certificate in Logistics Operations (Team Leader)
Duration: Approx 6 months.
Any qualified person in work roles where they manage and supervise all aspects of warehousing and logistics operations.
To gain a QCF Certificate applying to the management and supervision of logistics operations. QCFs are a measure of competence and skills level. They are delivered and assessed in the work place.
You will be responsible for improving team performance, health and safety, customer service and scheduling the movement of goods by road.
The candidate is required to complete the 3 mandatory units:
- Health, Safety and Security at work
- Optimise the use of logistics resources
- Make an effective contribution to a business in the logistics sector
Along with the following optional units:
Optional Units Group 1 (a minimum of 1 unit from this group)
- Improve performance in logistics operations
- Provide leadership for your team in logistics operations
- Allocate and check work in your team in logistics operations
Optional Units Group 2 (a minimum of 1 unit from this group)
- Maintain the safety and security of hazardous goods and materials in logistics operations
- Supervise the receipt, storage or dispatch of goods
- Minimise the environmental impact of logistics operations
Optional Units Group 3 (a minimum of 1 unit from this group)
- Arrange the transportation of goods using multiple transport modes
Schedule logistics operations to meet customers requirements
International road transport operations
Optional Units Group 4 (a minimum of 1 unit from this group)
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements in logistics operations
- Respond to problems in logistics operations
- Apply technology in logistics operations
Please contact us for details of available dates